|Name of the Member
||Functions and Responsibilities
||Dr. Prabhakar Tiwari
- Upholding the dignity of the college by ensuring strife free atmosphere through promoting cordial student-student relationship and student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Taking care of the suggestion obtained from the complaint box installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances for improving the Academics / Administration in the college.
- Advising students of the college to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising all the students to refrain from, inciting students against other students, teachers and college administration
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
|Dr. Praveen Kumar
||Dr. Gagan Tiwari
||Dr. Njrupa Lakshmi
||Dr. Subhash Verma
||Mr Vinod Kumar, Registrar